Virtusa Placement Paper Candidate Experiences DR.MCET, Pollachi-20 Mar 2010
Here i won't put any paper, but wish to discussed something about interview perspective, in every college interview first the average students placed mostly.
Know that why it is?
The reason is nothing its all about attitude, yes friends most of them only concentrate on preparing written test only. But when you cleared written your attitude only help to get a job.
Why am stress here about attitude(what it is?)
1) When enter into the room, please keep smile and say good morning/afternoon loudly. Its shows your confidence to the technical person.
2) After well seated (comfortable to sit in chair fully occupy the seat and bring ur body and head to Tec persion)
3) Give your full attention to interviewer(that means you observing his eyes and what he/her try to say )
4) Eye contact is very important don't look side or any ware in the room(but in the first look you collect every info about the room)
5) Don't tell i don't know, but use it in unavoidable situations only.
[If you don't know doubly]
You: Can I explain single linked list, because I know more detail about it compare than doubly
Tech: Write prime series program in C++
[If you don't know C++]
Me: Good eve sir
He look at my resume and give a bad expression
HR: What Rajmohan you got 49% in UG how can I select you
HR: mmm maths is basic for IT industries but you got very low mark in maths
Ok, if you compromise me, I select you Rajmohan
Me: After my +2 my family not well settled so I can't able join BE, so I joined teacher training, but I have passion about technology so I parallely did BSC maths in distance education am studying two courses simultaneously so that only I got low mark in BSC.
Some time in HR they ask puzzles very simple. But don?t shivering when they ask puzzles, If you think, with in 1 mins surly you get answer
Me: I think 30 to 45 seconds and suddenly strike out) in RTO office they maintain a database sir, so we get the info from that office.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.