Verizon Placement Paper Whole Testpaper St. Patricks High School-22 Apr 2007
VERIZON PAPER ON 22nd APRIL AT HYDERABAD
I WANT TO GIVE U THE PATTERN AND PROCEDURE
IT CONSISTS OF 3 ROUNDS CONSISTING OFWRITTEN TESTHR INTERVIEWTECHNICAL INTERVIEW
MERIT TRAC PEOPLE CONDUCTED THE TESTIN THE WRITTEN TEST IT CONSISTS OF 4 SECTIONS1.VERBAL ABILITY 20QUESTIONS 15MINS2.ANALYTICAL ABILITY 25QUESTIONS 30MINS3.ATTENTION DETAIL 20QUESTIONS 20MINS4.C AND DATASTRUCTURES 10QUESTIONS 15MINS
THESE ARE SOME QUESTIONS I GOT IN THE PAPER
your ans for each ques below would be
A, if all 3 items given in the ques are exactly alike.
B, if only the first and second items are exactly alike.
C, if only the first and third items are exactly alike.
D, if none of the aboue.
1) 5344544445 5344544445 5344543445
a)A b)B c)C d)D
2) 8472.9200602 8472.9200602 8472.9200602
a)A b)B c)C d)D
3)6461.4421129 6461.4421129 6461.4421129
4) 2001.7886162 2001.7786162 2001.7885162
a)A b)B c)C d)D
5) KVKVKVKVVV KVKVKKVVVV KVKKVVVVVV
6) Arizona Desert Arizona Desert Arizzona Desert
52) If * stands for -, /stands for +, +stands for *, then which of the following is TRUE?
53) If * stands for /, /stands for -, +stands for * and ?stands for +, then 17/5*4+19-8?
54) If + stands for ?division?, * stands for ?multiplication? and / stands for ?subtraction?, then which of the following equations is CORRECT?
55) If * stands for /, / stands for -, + stands for *, - stands for +, then which of the following equations is TRUE?
56) If * stands for +, / stands for *, + stands for -, - stands for /, then which of the following equations is TRUE?
57) If * stands for -, / stands for +, + stands for /, - stands for *, then which of the following equations is TRUE?
Directions for QUESTIONS 1-4:
The following criteria have laid down for admission to professional PG course in the university. The candidate must:
i) be between 18-27 years of age as on 1 march 2004
ii) have secured not less than 60% out of 900 marks in the entrance examination and not less than 50% in the interview of 100 marks
iii) be ready to deposit rs. 75000 as annual course fee.
iv) Must have secured 65% in graduation.
However, in case the candidate fulfiils all conditions EXCEPT:
a.condition(iii),but has ascore of more than 70% in the entrance examination and more than 55% in the interview, refer to the director.
b.condition(iv),but has more than 55% in graduation and can deposit rs.100000 per annum as tuition fees, refer to the admissions in charge.
1)samarth is abcom with 65% marks. He is ready to pay rs75000 per annum as tuition feees. He was born on 30 may 1976 and has scored more than 64% in th both the entrance examination and the interview. He is:
c)referred to the admissions in charge
d)referred to the director
2)chitra secured more than 66% in both the entrance examination and in the interview. She was born on the 14th of april 1979 . she completed her bsc with botany as her specialization with 70% marks. She is:
c) referred to the admissions in charge
3)arjun completed ba, English literature with 63%marks. He scored 552 in the entrance examination and 64 marks in the interview. He was born on 10 december 1984 and is ready to deposit rs.100000 per annum as tution fees. He is:
4)supriya completed her graduation with 66% marks. She is 21 years old. She cannot the requisite tution fee at the time of admission. She secured 62 marks in the interview and 637 marks in the entrance test. She is:
directions for questions1-4 :
a rating company needs to appoint financial analysts in an organization. The candidate must:
i. be a graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks
ii. not more than 30 years of age as on 1 may 2003
iii. be either a ca,icwa,or mba finance or cfa as professional qualification
iv. have at least 4 years of work experiance
v. have cleared the written examination conducted by the organization with at least 50% marks
however, if a candidate fulfills all conditions EXCEPT:
1)puneet was born on 10 august 1974. he joined an organization immediately after completing his ca. he secured 55% and 67% marks in the graduation and the written examination conducted by the organization respectively. He is:
c)referred to the chairman
2)ajay got 70% and 60% marks in graduation and the written examination conducted by the organization respectively. He has been working for the last 2 years after completing his cfa and phd in 2000 at the age of 27. he is:
3) nitin completed his icwa and has been working ever since. He was born on 28 june 1977 . he scored 70% and 50% marks in the graduation and the written examination conducted by the organization . he is:
4) jayesh did his mcom with 60% marks at the age of 24 in the year 1998. he secured 55% marks in graduation and 60%in the written examination conducted by the organization. He is:
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.