Thermax Placement Paper Candidate Experiences National Power Training Institute(ER), Durgapur-29 Sep 2010
Thermax paper on 29th September.
First, there was a very nice PPT session. It was a very interactive session that we had which helped us to get over our nervousness. After that the selection procedures has started.
HR interview was also difficult.
They asked me. Tell us about yourself. The difference between being down to earth and humble.They pointed out 11 ponts like enterprising, positivity, optimism, self sufficiency, etc. and ask what they meant for me, how do i place myself in each of these fields with examples from my past experiences. They had given a form 2 days back which had to be filled by us. It contained the following questions which had to be answered properly with Explanations:
1. What did u learn from ur campuss life?
2. Your greatest achievement so far
3. What do you regard as your strength?
4. What have you identified as your weaknesses?
5. How would you ensure your continuous learning process?
6. What are the values and beliefs you possess?
7. Who is the person who have influenced you greatly? how?
8. If any author or a character in a book have influenced you?
9. A book you have recently read? describe briefly about it.
10. What are your career objectives?
We had to submit the form and questions were asked from them. They asked me to relate a story. I narrated the 'namesake' by jhumpa lahiri. They asked me questions like. Why do you think he did this at this point of time, why didn't he do something else. If you were in his position, what would you have done?
They said that they run a corporate social responsibility department also how do you regard this? They questioned me for 10 minutes about my family members. questions like: How could you influence your sibling? What happens when one day you find out that your parents loved your sibling more than you?
Then they asked about the influence society has on the future of children.6 students got selected in the whole process including me.
Wishing you all the best.
thank you very much..i am also a student of NPTI..the experience shared by you have been really helpful..
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.