The King And Queen Visit The University, 1925


The King And Queen Visit The University, 1925


Description:

On 9 June 1925, the Wills Memorial Building was opened by King George V and Queen Mary. The final cost of the building work was 501,566 19s 10d (approximately 21 million in today's terms).


Leave a Comment



No commentes posted yet.


2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.