TechMahindra(MBT) Placement Paper General - Other -1 Mar 2006
MBT - Question paper - 02 Conducted On -- 2003
Section-1. Passage (10 min reading ,5 questions)
Section-2. English (error finding,15 questions)
Section-3. Number series (Letter series also)
Section-4. Analytical ability (5 questions)
Section-5 Numerical ability (additions,multiplications etc)
note: -marking 1:1
Intergraph:paper pattern only
Analytical. 1.seating arrangement
(Ref. GRE book)
C-language. 48 questions - 45 min.
1. Diff.between inlinefunction((++)-macns(c)
2. 3 to 4 questions on conditional operator :?:
3. Write a macro for sqaring no.
4. Trees -3 noded tree ( 4 to 5 questions fundamentals)
Maximum possible no.of arrnging these nodes
5. Arrange the nodes in depth first order
breadth first order
6. Linked lists Q) Given two statments
1. Allocating memory dynamiccaly
Tree the above both and find the mistake
7. Pointers (7 to 8 questions) Schaum series
Pointer to functions, to arrays
4 statements ->meaning,syntax for another 4 statements
8. Booting-def(When you on the system the process that takes place is ------
9. -----Type of global variable can be accessible from any where in the
working environment ( external global variable)
10. Which of the following can be accessed randomly
Ans. a. one way linked list
b. two way "
11. Write a class for a cycle purchase(data items req.)
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.