TechMahindra(MBT) Placement Paper Aptitude - General -1 Mar 2006
The test was aptitude: 55 min,, (68 quest) (6 section,)
1 10 15 small logical/mathematical quiz (most of from old paper
2 10 10 numerical series completion and visual series completion[3 quest repeated from old papers]
3 10 16 [mix type quest,, such as reasoning (e.g. all A r B, all B r C so all A r C ,,some C r A etc..,, one quiz followed by 4 quest]
4 10 9 [2 flow chart: means,, one puzzle was described as steps of flow chart, and condition was also given,, in flow chartsome fields were having ? ,, u have to select appropriate option from the given option to place instead of ? ,so that logic is correct...2nd flow chart was very easy(4 quest),, while in 1st first 3 were easy rest 2 were not hard, but very time consuming,,
5 10 8 [RC, really tough,, 5 minute to read long (with lot of data of course) the rc and remember whatever u can,, followed by 9/8 quest in 5 minutes,
6 5 10 [data sufficiency,, very easy and scoring section, but only 5 minutes to answer 10 quest...]
no section cut off
only overall cut off
strictly 1:1 -ve marking...
shortlisted candidates will be informed by email within 10 days for HR & Technical Int...
test was only for BE (CSE,IT ,IS) and BSc(maths, chemi, physics,,, and one other discipline) ,No EC,ECT, or MCA,,,, 2002 and 2003 passouts, 60% or more aggregate at ssc,hsc and BE, should be cleared on 1st attempt..
some of quest I remember:
1. if M person r buying a thing costing D$ each,, if 3 person get away,, how much each person has to spend so that total expenditure is same ???
2. which is smalest?
a. 1/7 b 1/8 c 2/9 d 3/13 ...or something similar having denom. as 11 and 13 in option "d" and "e"
3. if Rix can collect 45 pieces in 1 min.. and Rax take 1 and half minute for same,, what is time require d to collect 300 pieces when both working together??
4. one long quiz followed by 5 quest... 3 cages having 3 tags on them, sum of digit of cage num not to exceed 10, and other cond...
5. one quest of grandfather-father-son type quest..
6. A is shortr than B but taller than E, D is tallest, C is just shorter than A, who is shorttest or similar quest...?
7. rectangualr box,, 25*20*2 converted in to cylinder of dia 10... what is height in terms of "pai"
section 2: series...
1. find the numer for ?
2. find the numer for ?
5. these were reapeat from old quest...
simple reasoning,4-5 quest.
1 quest followed by 3 quest.
1 quest followed by 3/4 quest.other quiz...
section 4. 2flowchart .. 2nd was, A & B drawing ball. 2 ball Red & yellow,, if red is the drawen ball 100 points r awaredrd,otherwise 200 points awareded... if A or B score 500,, their points r forfieted,,
if A or B score 1000 or more, he is winner...
four quest based on this puzzle, given as missing ? in flowchart
section 5. RC related to turnover of companies etc...(8 quest)
section 6 data sufficiency
1. whether n is odd?
a. m+5n is odd
b. 2m+9n is odd
these quest were easy, but u required speed to attend all
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.