TCS Placement Paper Whole Testpaper Integral University-20 Mar 2007
TCS PAPER ON 20th MARCH
hi ,friends its ,vineet mishra.
Test Consists of 3 Sections?
1. Test on Synonyms and Antonyms (40 questions, 20 minutes: Also Q?s on Sentence Completion).
2. Aptitude Test (32 questions(may vary), 40 minutes: General Questions on Mathematics).
3. Critical Reasoning (30 Minutes: 3 Analysis Paragraphs and 12 questions Relating them
2. General Aptitude For this section it is more than enough to solve all the previous papers available in this site. Then for some concepts refer R.S Agarwal aptitude book. Most of the problems will be repeated only with the numbers changed. But u will have the same model. I could not able to recollect all the questions in my test, but I?m just giving you the models for few questions, what I have in my mind.
1.If g (0)=1,g (1)=1 and g (n)= g (n-1) + g (n ?2). Find g (6). a) 9 b) 13 c) 21 d) 7
3. Select the odd one out. a) Java b) Lisp c) Smalltalk d) Eiffel. a) Lisp. b) Java. c) Eiffel. d) Smalltalk.
4. Select the odd one out a) Linux b) Oracle c) DB2 d) Ingress.
5. Number of faces, vertices and edges of a cube a) 6,8,12 b) 8,12,8 c) 8,6,12 d) 12,8,6
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.