TCS Placement Paper Candidates Experiences Dr.ambethkar Institute Of Tech-23 Sep 2006
TCS PLACEMENT PAPER ON 23rdSEPTEMBER 2006
I would like to give paper which I wrote Ther was as usual 3 section
All the questions were from the previous question papers only.so prepare all the Tcs previous paper that too mainly the apps section.
The qus which I remember is as follows:
10 synonym,10 antonyms, one passage containing 5 blanks, RC.
In verbal all the ques were from the GRE book .so prepare well from tha. You may run short of time if u don?t prepare .the paper is as such very easy.only thing it needs is a little preparation.
Even in the critical reasoning the ques were repeated.ther was 3 para each having 4 ques in them.
One was that red, brown groups . the second was finding the shortest distance and finally the third was 5 people knowing som languages like english,italy,Spanish,French etc.(.its really easy don?t worry)
In the verbal section the fill in the blanks was one passage in GRE book (14th edition) the passage from the RC ---- about the fungus.
1. which is the next no:
5,6,7,8,10,11,14,? ans: 18
2.what is the largest prime no that is stored in 7 bit pattern
3.which will give good standard deviation
1. (3,0,-3,0,3) 2. (3,-3,3,-3,3) 3. (3,3,3,3,3) 4.(-3,-3,-3,-3,-3)
4. which is not a s of a triangle (dnt rem the options hint s total angle should be 180.the one which doesn?t satisfy s not the tringle)
5.which shape will be obtained by using these values of x ,y
8. x man can do a job in 60 days. 8 more men in addition can do the job in 10 days less. What is the original no of people working (i.e x)
9. . in a planar cube , the no. of vertices, no of edges and no of faces are?
10. venn diagrom below
1. how many person know english more than french
2. how much % of people knows all the 3 languages
3. how much % of people those who knows french and german and not english
11. which equation that best suits this curve
a line cuts x at -1 when y=0 and x=0 when y=3 and goes upward v have to find the equ.
12. for temperature a function is given according to time : ((t**2)/6) + 4t +12
what is the temperature rise or fall between 3.am to 6 am
13. what is the value of
m(373, 5) + t(6.8) ?r(3.4) + r( 3.8)
m- modulas r- roundoff t- truncate
14. g (0) =1 g (1)= 1 if g (n)=g (n-1)+ g (n-2)) then what is the value
of g (5)?
15. which is the power of 2? Ans s 2048
16. one decryption ques like if (?.) is (?.) than QUICK S codes to?
17.The size of a program is N. And the memory occupied by theprogram is given by M =4000 square root of 100N. If the size ofthe program isincreased by 1% then how much memory now occupied ?
18. some ques on the pie charts
19.than odd man out.
20. a 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1
b 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 1
c 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1
( a u b ) P c
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.