TCS Placement Paper Candidate Experiences Vardhaman Engg College Hyderabad-02 Sep 2010
Hi friends, I am Srimannarayana.B from Narasaraopeta Engg College, MCA department. I attended the TCS Off-Campus drive on 29th August 2010 in MLR college, Hyderabd. And I am selected for TCS.
TCS Recruitment process consists of 4 rounds. 1. Written test (35 questions 60 minutes 1/3 negative) 2. Techinical round 3. Management round 4. HR
The questions are like.
1. The ticket for a journey is in the range of 1 to 63 paise. You have 63 paise in your pocket and so on. And the question is you have to change the money into coins and all denominations are available. At final you have to buy the ticket and you should have at least one coin?(not same figures) Ans: 64 (just add 1 to highest i.e. 63+1)
2. The sum of two numbers is given and product is also given find the square of difference of two numbers. Ans:(a-b)2=a2+b2+2ab.
3. The dog and here are running. dog crosses the roads, rivers and different. Here start running after 2 hours of dog running. dog runs 30kmph in 6 hours. Then what is the averge speed of here? (values are not same)
4. In a restaurant there are differnet 9flavours of pizzas. Ans: n c m
5. A length of rod is turned into triangle. The sides of a triangle are 12,16,10. if this rod is turned into square then find the area of the square?
6. There are some chocolates. A woman can eat 3 chocolates and a man can eat 1 chocolate and a child can eat half chocolate. Then 20 chocolates is divided in.
7. A water tank is filled in the way as 256,128,64,. the parts in every hour. Then in how many hours the tank will filled?
Ans: 256,128,64,32,16,8,4,2,1 ( 9 hours) values are not same.
8. The age of ram and sam are in the ratio 5:6 and after 4 years their ratios are 7:8 then what is the present age of sam?
Ans: 12years (names and values may change)
The result of written test is given with in 24 hours time and by luck am one of the shortlisted candidates. And the remaining rounds are conducted for me 2nd September.
For me it's a cool interview and the interviewer is very young and encouragive. My interview is like.
I answered with explanation.
Sir: What is the difference between '=='operator and .equals() func?
It's very easy round and less elimination round. In this round they ask simple questions and give a situations and observe ur feelings. So be confident in this round. If you cleared this round then you are almost placed. But don't neglect HR.
Finally the results was given after 20 days and I am one the selected candidates.
Finally my suggestion is concentrate on Written test and Technical Round. Thanks to MLR College and Vardhaman Engg College.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.