TCS Placement Paper Candidate Experiences V R Siddhartha Engg College, Vijayawada -16 Nov 2010
Mukesh Pallapothu's Interview experiences?held at VRSEC from 16th Nov -18th Nov.
16th -Written test:
It was a cool test since we have thoroughly practiced aptitude and reasoning.
Next comes technical review round it was done on 17th ensure that your name will be in the list of candidates of Technical round. So that you can almost reserve a place in TCS.
My Technical round took place around 6:30 pm waited for around 10 hours to get my turn as they started around 8:00 am on that day vexed with it. But thank God I cleared it easily questions posed to me are as follows
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) What are CORD rules? (Me: Pardon sir, please repeat the questions. Actually i don't know the answer, I thought I was over. I asked for a hint. He told normalization then I explained all the four rules 1nf, 2nf, 3nf, bcnf on a paper)think he is impressed with it.
3) Diff b/w OOP n POP (told)
4) Diff b/w XP, VISTA and Windows 7(told. Since I kept and my resume these as OS)
5) Tell some OOP concepts nd their advantages( Inheritance-reusability, encapsulation, abstraction)
6) What is your favourite CAR(I wrote and resume that I have passion for cars?my answer AUDI Q5)
7) What do you know about AUDI(told that it?s a german blabla)
8) What is the diff b/w OSI and TCP/IP model (told about grouping of layers)
Watched at my achievements and asked me about papers I presented. He thoroughly checked all documents kept and my resume.
9) Who is your role model? (told that its my dad since he me assists me and all activities.)
10) Do you have any geographical constraints(no)
OK Mukesh. I will promote you to next round. Prepare well all the best
(a big smile on my face)
He interviewed me for around 33 minutes. My assets in Technical round are my organizational skills.
18th November, HR + MR round:
Me: I don?t know about marks I scored sir, but I answered the questions confidently. (His actually my testing my confidence here, he might be expecting the same answer)
My HR round was a cool one. It's a cake walk for me.
But I was so nervous all the 3 days as my turn used to come at last.
At last my long cherished goal to get into TCS has come true. Its largest software firm in Asia and having a large number of projects in hand now. Having largest man power and global footprint.
All the best for all those preparing to TCS, be confident, wear smile on your face, trust yourself and faith on god.
Note: Please go through your resume and company?s website and previous quarter results before going to attend interview.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.