TCS Placement Paper Candidate Experiences Hyderabad-7 Sep 2010
As fast you will read the passage you will do better. I am writing the simplified(i.e.,) summary of the questions, but it will not be in this way. The test is comprising of 35 questions. The best thing in this is you need not have to search for the questions whether you have answered them or not by scrolling. A window on righ side of the questions paper will display the status. The unanswered will be in Red and answered will be in Green and this minimises the searching time.
All the best friends.
1) Two tanks A and B. A fills 1 ltr/1 hour B fills 10, 20, 30 per hour. If this is (passage unnecessary). If 1/4th tank of B takes 15 hours to fill how much it time will to take to fill complete tank?
Ans:(14+16+21)/4. Then you will get the 1 side of a square and now find the area of a square.ie, side^2
4) An equation of the form 4x+6y-2z=32 . Find the difference between x intercept and z intercept?Ans: x/a+y/b+z/c=
Ans: 4x=272 => x=68; now total cost = 272 + 6(68)+7(68).
12) 4 years before Paul?s age is 3times the Alice age and the present age of Paul is 6times the Alice. What is the presents Paul?s age?
Ans: x-4 = 3(y-4); x=6y: Solve you will get it.
13) In a question, last part has, the ages of two people has the ratio of 6:5 and by adding the numbers we get 55, after how many years the ratio would be 8:7?Ans: Easy you can do it, simple equtions
14) In a room (unwanted stuff) Sports readers, 10 tables, 4 chairs per table, each table has different number of people then how many tables will left without at least one person?Ans : 6
15) Passage joe is taller than jerry and 3 pillers. kistern is shorter than joe and 2 pillers is jerry shorter/taller than kistern ?
18) Peter and Paul are two friends. The sum of their ages is 42 years. Peter is twice as old as Paul was when Peter was as old as Paul is now. What is the present age of Peter?
19) A horse chases a pony 2 hours after the pony runs. Horse takes 4 hours to reach the pony. If the average speed of the horse is 81 kmph, what s the average speed of the pony? (This question was really long with loads of irrelevant statement)
20) Difference between two numbers is 4 and their product is 17. Then find the sum of their squers?
21) A, B, C, D, E are there among A, B, C are boys and D, E are girls D is to the left of A and no girl sits at the middle and at the extemes. Then what is the order of their sittings.
22) Some ages problem, then asked the answer in binary
23) (Some chetta chikkati solutions) unwanted data folowed by a formula diameter d = 10*(t-14), t>14 then what id diameter after t=40?
24) Some denominations question like you have 31 paise, and ticket cost is between 1 to 31, you have to give the exact denominations for the ticket. Find all the no. of possible denominations you may prdict and you must be left wid atleast few paise?
25) Direction problems. A man goes 50 km North, then turned left walked 40 km, then turned right? In which direction is he in?
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.