TCS Placement Paper Candidate Experiences G L Bajaj, Greater Noida-23 Oct 2010
1) Written was on 23rd Oct i.e. Saturday in greater Noida . Written consists of simple maths questions. Not exactly maths, similar to mental mathematics. They have some logic behind them, just try to remain calm and find out the logic. Don't forget TCS has negative marking too, and their cut-off is very high. There will be 35 questions, to be completed in 60 minutes.
1) If we cut 1m from a 20m wire it takes 1 sec, How much time for 20 such pieces?
2) A wire forms a triangle with sides 2,3 & 3. If we make a square with this wire, what will be the area?
They told the result in 30 minutes, I was selected and they asked me to come next day for other rounds in their Gurgaon office.
* Introduction, will focus on your hobbies, will ask in detail.
* Strength, just cram 1 strength in detail, Why, How & When it helped you.
* Weakness, such weakness which should not look like your weakness, but a strength type of thing. I said "I am carried away by a person, if someone requests me for something, I try to help him/her to the best of mine"
* Favorite subject, I said Networking... ques asked - OSI layer, examples of each layer, TCP/IP layer, What is hub etc etc.
* Few more were there but not technical, unable to recall:
I cleared this round too.
After that I had my Managerial round i.e. MR. It was just to check your confidence, whether you are willing to relocate or not, your complete family background. etc etc
I cleared MR too.
Last round was HR. It was mainly a formality type of thing, but please don't take it too easy. It included Introduction, ready to relocate or not, Why TCS, HR will tell you the package, bond & other things.
I was asked to leave on that day.
On 27th Oct, I got the offer letter.
That was all about it, if still you have any queries please feel free to ask me. My e-mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best. Have Fun!
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.