Talisma Placement Paper Candidate Experiences Christ University, Bangalore-8 Sep 2010
1) A tank is filled 1 liter in a hour and 2ltrs in 2hrs 3ltrs in 3 hrs so on. 1/3rd is filled in 2nd hr how much time will it take to fill the tank?
Ans: Let the capacity of tank be ?x? then
1/3*x=2(as i/3rd of tank is filled in 2 hrs thatis 2 liters)
X=6(from above eqn i.e, tanks capacity is 6 litres)
2) Out of 7 children the youngest is boy then find the probability that all the remaining children are boys
Ans: 1/2^6 = 1/64
3) The three sides of a triangle are given. 16, 14, 21 cms and this triangle is conveted into a square. So what will be the area of the square generated?
Ans:(14+16+21)/4. Then you will get the 1 side of a square and now find the area of a square.ie, side^2
6) 20men and 20 women are there, they dance with each other, is there possibilty that 2 men are dancing with same women and vice versa.Ans: Never
7) 10 people are there, they are shaking hands together, how many hand shakes possible, if they are in no pair of cyclic sequence.Ans: 9
8) In school there are some bicycles and 4wheeler wagons. One Tuesday there are 234 wheels in the campus. How many bicycles are there?
Ans: Bicycles=2*x ; wagons=4*y
=>y=(234-2*x)/4(eqn to find no of wagons)
=>x=(234-4*y)/2(eqn to find no of bicycles)(sub the options the option for which you get the whole no as ans that would be the answer; because you can never have tyres in decimals and negative)
Ans: x-4 = 3(y-4); x=6y: Solve you will get it.
Solution: Just take the values of V,I ,R and substitute in V=I*R(you have to find either i/v/r do not concentrate on all other data)
12) Peter and Paul are two friends. The sum of their ages is 42 years. Peter is twice as old as Paul was when Peter was as old as Paul is now. What is the present age of Peter?
15) A, B, C, D, E are there among A, B, C are boys and D, E are girls D is to the left of A and no girl sits at the middle and at the extemes. Then what is the order of their sittings.
17) In a market 4 man are standing the avg age of the four men before 4 yrs is 45 ,aftrsumdays one man is added and his age is 49.wat is the avg wt ofg all??
20) A pizza shop made pizzas with two flavours at home there are; N? flavours in that ?M?flavours are taken to make pizz. In how many ways they can make pizza? Simple NpM I mean N*M best way to crak the exam is just practice the test papers from freshersworld.com I attempted 21 and i cleared
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.