Robert Bosch Placement Paper Whole Testpaper Varthamann College-30 Jul 2010
I?m uday Bhasker from BVRIT, medak. Im from EEE dept. I recently attended Robert Bosch Off campus at Varthamann college. It?s an off campus.
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
Ok, now I?l tell abt the written test,
Basically 2 different papers electronics and computers.
First exam will be for electronics discipline,
1. Don forget to carry pencil with you.
2. Be patient while filling the OMR sheet, will easily take 15min to do that.
3. Beware of negative marking
4. U?l have sufficient time to solve da paper
5. Be cool.
Paper pattern: (1-35? ) Technical(moderately easy)
(36-50?) Quant (damn easy)
(51-60) Englsih(damn easy)
For technical go through the following topics:
Analog circuits (just basics- FET, BJT, Multi Vibrators etc )
Digtal Circuits, Basics of Network Throry, Micro processors and m,icro controllers. Lil bit of C !!
Do not wry abt aptitude at all.. very very easy aptitude.. just formulae based..
Just start preparing the technical part.. its very easy to clear written test.
Once u clear u?l be called for the interview.
And ya, just keep one thing in mind, As a Graduate you are not expected to be perfect in any subject, they just test ya basics, and if suppose u forget don tell interviewer that u forgot, just try to recollect of put something on paper , so that he may think even if u forget anything ur capable of recollecting.
1. Get prepared with ya project perfectly
2. C (should be through with ya basics)
3. One more imp thing: on the day of the tech interview go to the allotted place very early, then they ask to submit ur resumes, then be first to submit ya resume because the technical team may not come that early, so u?l be interviewed by HR only, so easy chance of clearing.
For any queries feel free to mail me udaybhasker9(AT)yahoo(DOT)co(DOT)in
Hope this post was helpful, if want all u ppl to settle in top company
All The Best
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.