Reliance(RIL) Placement Paper Whole Testpaper Gargi College,New Delhi-29 Mar 2007
RELIANCE PAPER ON 29th MARCH AT NEW DELHI
Chemical Engg. 1. Absorption Factor in counter current operation?2. Mach No. is?3. Schedule No. is?4. Optimum reflux ratio isa) 1.2 Rm~1.5Rm b) 2Rm c) 3Rm5. Volute in Centrifugal pump is for?6. Virial state Eqn.?a) PV =RT b) PV = aT+ bT2 +cT3 c) (P-a ) (V-b2) =RT7. Which pump is used against a pres of 1500Kg/cm2?Ans. Plunger8. For which case Thiele Gedde model is used?9. In Orsat analysis N2 is absorbed using?10. Carnot Cycle Defination11. Transformation of solid to gas?12. Eqn. for relative volatility?13. Equivalent weight of Na2 CO3?14. Which has higher B.P. Solution or Solvent?15. Effect of temperature on sp. Heat.16. Effect of temperature on exothermic reaction conversion.17. Adiabatic compression for 1st cycle.18. In which reactor exit and reactor composition is same19. WHSV one ques. (Weight Hourly Surface Volume) Catalysis20. Equivalent Diameter for non spherical particals21. Poisoulle Eqn.?22. Pump efficiency, Head curve?23. Gas liquid separator Equation?24. Why high air flow rates r not allowed in furnaces25. Incomplete combustion is indicated bya) CO emission b) Co2 emission26. Units for H T Coeff.27. Proportionality constant in Fourier law?28. Corrossive Fluids r generally passed through tube side or shell side?29. Floating head in H E is used for?30. Catalyst weight one ques.31. jH factor (Reynold anology)32. Over all H T Coeffient is influenced bya) hi b) ho33. Feed forward controller setting parametersa) load b)34. Which controller is used for stability in settings? Ans. PID35. Condenser/ Subcooler Eqn.36. Extensive propertya) pressure b)viscosity c)density d) volume37. LPG composition38. Permanent hardness is due to salts ofa) carbonates b) sulphates c)bi carbonates39. Weeping, Flooding one question40. Random packing regular packing: pres. vs surface area relation41. Relation b/n head vs dia
42. 1 ton of refrigeration givesa) 1200KW b) 12000 KW c) none43. Area meter is:a) Pitot tube b) Orifice meter c) Venturi meter d) Rotameter44. Pitot tube measuresa) Pressure head b) Velocity head c) Liquid head
1. Fox belongs to family of?a) Wolf b) tiger c) Cat2. Accident : Carefulness : : Disease : ?a) Doctor b) medicine c) Sanitation3. In one party there are wife and husband and their two sons with theirwives and each son have 4 children. How many are there in the party?4. 4 ½ yard cloth costs 90 cents; what is the cost of 2 ½ yard cloth?5. Ans. for one proverb: Don?t do that is impossible.6. 10 boxes of apple weigh 400 pounds. Each empty box weighs 4 pounds. What is the weight of total apples?7. Husbands are ---------- shorter than wives.a) Never b) Usually c) Rarely d) Always e) Frequently f)Seldom8. Fathers are -------------- wiser than sons.a) Never b) Usually c) Rarely d) Always e) Frequently f)Seldom9. Mothers are --------------older than their daughters.a) Never b) Usually c) Rarely d) Always e) Frequently f) Seldom10. Which number is odd one the series.0 1 3 6 10 15 21 28 3411. CONSTITUTIONAL write the word by inter changing 1st with 2nd , 3rd with 4th and 5th with 6th etc.12. Opposite of Love --------- Hate.13. Opposite of Hope --------- Despair.14. Opposite of Honour --------- Disgrace.15. Opposite of Love --------- Extravagant16. Circle : Sphere : : Square : ?a) cube b) hexagone c) triangle17. Light : Candela : : Temp : Thermometer18. Quite : Noise : : Sunlight : Darkness19. Find out the odd word.a) Shear b) Bend c) Shave d) Chop20. Find out the odd word.a) Good b) Red c) Walk d) Thick21. Meaning of proverb : 1st bird catches warm fire.22. All birds have -------------a) Nest b) Wings c) Bill
23. All club members r republicans. Smith is not republican.He is a club member is :a) True b) False c) Un defined24. 20? pipe is cut into 2 pieces . 2/3rd of it?s more than the other. Then what isthe length of smaller one?25. Ans. For one proverb: Subordinates enjoy when their bosses r notpresent.26. Meaning of: ?Dinner is judged by desserts?.27. Moon :Earth : : Earth : ?a) Sun b) Universe c) Star d) Jupiter28. Trees always havea) Leaves b) Branches c) Roots29. Dinner always containsa) Table b)Plates c)Food d) Hunger30. 31`. 32. 3 Proverbs33. 34. 35. Two statements true or false36. 37. 38. Alphabets game39. 40. 41. 42. 43. Simple calculations like 3 pencils cost is 30paise 10 pencils cost ?Spl. Note: Don?t waste much time for alphabet game.
1. love----------- hate (opposite)2. graceful---------awkward(opp)3. honour---------disgrace4. 1,4,9,25,36------------ans 108 (which is not perfect square)5. 5 cents------3 pencils,then 50 cents-----------30 pencils6. hypothetical means not firm meaning of sentences.7. 14, 25, 36, 47, 59, 69 ans 598. temperature is measured ----------thermometer9. quit: sound::darkness:sunlight10. square:sphere ::cicle:sphere11. plane:line:: line:point12. 4.5 yard----90 cents then 2.5------ 50cents13. all birds donot have------------ nest14. one qu is related to cloth shrinkage ans 33 inch15. series: l,m, n,o,p,q,r,s,t ans- n16. a phrase child burnts by milk------------17. one related to bridge prop------ans until u obstacle18. pudding (ans food related)19. phares mice plays when cat is away(find its ans by its meaning)20. phares---early birds catches warms(its meaning is its ans)21. one ques is related to family members whose ans is 1222. 24 inches srinks to 20, then 36inches---------3023. 1/4 sec run 6 feet, then in 10 sec ?what ans 24024. mother is always older than daughter25. father is usually wiser than son26. men are rarely shorter than wife27. carefulness:accident::desease: doctor28. meal should always involve ans food29. how people recognize person ans characterstic30. rotation: whirlpool::flying:wings31. moon:earth:: earth :sun32. never ----always(opp)33. fox-----wolf34. economical-----extravagent(opp)35. electicity :candle::automobile :carriage36. one ques how many no followed by n ans is 437. compromise------------38. good,wall, red, thick ans is red39. constitutional change the postion of first letter to sec, similarely third to fourth ,u will get ocsnitutitnola what is the twelthe letter ans is o40. ordinary:exellent::few:many41. thare are two ques which demands ans in cents ans is 120and 50 cents42. why silver is more costlier than iron ans is rare43. loyal :::: treacherous(opp)
44. 1,3,6,10,15,21,28,----- ans 36(series)45. 2 parts of cream is made from 3 parts of milk then how much cream is made by 15 parts of milk ans-1046. one ques demands ans in pounds ans is 360pounds47. person away thinking -------conservative48. A B Q PR S T -----A Q S Q L M ans ?A49. 2 , 5, 4, 3, 9, 0, 5, 9 WHICH LETTER COMES 2ND TIME FIRST ans 550. series (two series are there) missing term4,2,5,3,6,4,7,5,--,6,9. ans---851. which of the following is thw exact mirror emage to the wordans?OTTO52 two statements are joined by ans?conjuction53 series 1,3,9,27,81??.find the wrong no54 last question has ans ?.855 13,24,35,46, ans57
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.