Oxford College Walking Tour: Eady Admission Center


Oxford College Walking Tour: Eady Admission Center


Description:

The Eady Admission Center was built in 1885 during the presidency of Dr. Isaac Hopkins to house the pioneering technology department. The building was later converted to be a gymnasium with an indoor swimming pool, but now serves as the Virgil and Susanne Eady Admission Center.


Leave a Comment



No commentes posted yet.


2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.