ONGC Placement Paper Candidates Experiences -19 May 2010
This is ONGC paper for GS :- This paper asked questions which were quite difficult because some peculiar (other than usual)types were there.
Subjective GS questions:- 1- Unity in Diversity 2- Impact of Globalization on Rural Economy.
Objective: 1) First aerospace SEZ applied in which place? Ans) Hattaragi,dist. Belgaum,Karnatka.
2) In Africa which river passes twice TRopic of Capricon? Ans) river :Limppopo
3)who started mansabdari system? Ans) Akbar
4)who is chief of IAEA? Ans) Yukia Amano
5)who was the president of INC during Surat Split in 1907? Ans) Ras Bihari Bose
6)President of India submits his resignation to whom ? Ans) Vice-President
7)which company hired CISF securty first? a)Infosys b)TCS c)Wipro d)TechMahindra
8)who fist acted for untouchables? Ans)Jyotibha Phule
9)Who wrote the book "Neel Daarpan"? Ans) Dinbandhu Mitra
10) Tatipudi Reservoir in which state? Ans) Andhra Pradesh
11) National Environmental Engineering Research Institute situtated where? Ans) Nagpur
12) INS Arihant nuclear powered submarine generates power? Ans) 85MW
13) highest peak of Satpura mountains? Ans)Dhoopgarh peak
14) Demand of Fundamental Rights are raised in which sesssion of INC? Ans) Karachi Session
15) Red Blood Corpuscles are commenly known as? Ans) Erythrocytes
16) which cabohydrate is sweetest? a) glucose b)maltose c)fructose d)lactose Ans) fructose
17)venue of 2010 football world cup? Ans) South Africa
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.