NALCO Placement Paper Candidate Experiences Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi-26 Sep 2010
I am Apurav, I have appeared for the NALCO exam on 26th Sept 2010. The Paper consists of 2 parts. The duration is 2 and half an hours.
1st part: 60 questions from Non-Technical (GK, Passage Reading, Synonyms, English)
2nd part: 60 questions from Technical
1. Among the following cities, which one is at the highest altitude above mean sea level?(a) Bangalore(b) Delhi(c) Jodhapur(d) Nagpur
2. Who is the winner of "Rajiv Khel Ratna Award" in 2010?
3. Currency Of China?
4. How many deemed universities are de-recognised by the governatment in 2010?
Still some questions are there i didn't remember those.
Technical questions: Some of the questions i remembered are
1. An ammeter is _________instrument
2. Area meter is also called__________?
3. 2-4 Heat Exchanger involves?
4. Multipass heat exchanger are used?
5. Ray Leigh equation applied to____________?
6. What is ?DRY ICE??
7. Flash point of MOTOR GASOLINE?
8. Thermal efficiency of OPEN HEAT FURNANCE nay be about?
9. Back trapping in Distillation column of result due to____?
10. % of heavy water in ordinary water?
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.