Infosys Placement Paper Whole Testpaper St. Josephs Indian High School, Bangalore-6 Aug 2006
Im shobha. I attainded infosys offcampus on 6/08/06 at St. Josephs Indian High School Bangalore?
2. The man gave Rupees hanger+painter=1100paniter +plumber=1700 and other such equations we have to find out individual amount given for each person ?
Approach: Form simultaneous equations n solve
3.There are 5 towns - nalanda, thrilothika, rampur, solanpur and maninagar. Out of these, 4 are capitals, 3 industrial towns, two hill stations, two towns are on same longitude. Population of two cities is less than five lakhs and that of one city is 20 lakhs, also of other two cities is more than 50 lakhs. Thirlothika is an industrial town. Maninagars population is 20 lakhs. There are 4 capitals and two industrial towns. Now some data are given involving longitudes and latitudes such as, one of the hill stations do not lie in the longitude in which the harbour which is also an industrial town lies and so on. Rampur and thrilothika lies on same longitude. Solapur and Maninagar lies on same latitude like that. And also, the population of the towns is involved from which the following four questions should be answered.
( 4 combinations were given for each question )
a. Which of the following combination has less than 5 lakhs population.
b.The town which is a harbor, industrial town and capital
c. Which of the following combination have more than 50 lakhs population.
Ans : Thrilothika and solanpur
d. The town that is not a capital
4. In a woods, there were certain birds in each tree. Number of birds in each tree equals to the number of trees in the woods. There are around 2000 - 2100 birds altogether in the woods.What is the total number of trees in the woods?
Ans: If number of trees in woods is x .Then number of birds is x^2?so look for perfect square b/w 2000 n 2100 .2025 is a perfect square ie 45*45 =2025?so x ,number of trees in woods=45.
5. A person buys some bunches for 40 cents n some bunches for 30 cents ?if the bunches brought 4 equally divided amount?sorry I don?t remember this question but it was some thing similar to it .i solved it but not sure?
6. A slow coach starting from Amristar at 0900hrs reaches Delhi by 0930hrs after 3 days.
If a slow coach starts from Delhi to Amristar, how many trains will it meet on its way to Amristar?
Ans: 7 trains
7.Two couples names were given they play some musical instrument like violin , 3 more were given .some conditions were given like 1stperson sits left to 2nd person is plays so n so...n question was who plays violin ( it was easy one)
8.clark, jones, mason, smith are 4 ppl. there are 4 professions druggists, grocer, butcher, policeman. find out who is who?
1)clark and jones are neighbours and they drive each other to work.
2)jones earns more than mason
3) the police man earns more than the druggists .
4) the policeman does not have a druggists as a neighbour.
5) the butcher walks to work
6)policeman does not meet the grocer until he arrests him for commiting an offence
7)clark beats smith every time they play cricket.
clark - druggist
9.Ann, Carol, Eve are friends. Ann wearing blue if only eve wearing red. Ann and carol can wear red but not on the same day. Carol and eve can wear blue both not on the same day. Find Ann dress color?
10.A cow is standing 5 feet from the middle of the bridge. A train is coming towards the cow at speed of 90 miles per hour from the near end and the train is twice as long as the bridge. If the cow had tried to move forward in the same direction as of the train then the cow would have got hit be three feet. But it moved in opposite direction to the train and saved by one feet. Then What is the length of the bridge? ? The gait of the cow
sorry I didn?t solve it.
All the best to all job seekers. Never give up keep trying u will succeed
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.