Infosys Placement Paper Whole Testpaper SHREDS CAMPUS, COCHIN-19 Aug 2006
This is Jinard? We had our exam at shreds kerala campus( AL AMEEN P S, Kochi ) on 19th of august?
Though v were lucky to have the old pattern itself, it Seems like the question paper pattern of infy has changed and now the pattern is somewhat like:
(1-5 questions) Some directions problems followed by 5 questions .
(6-10questions) You will be given 5 figures you have to pick the odd one out.(You find these in RS AGARWALS VERBAL AND NON-VERBAL REASONING).
(10-15 questions) DATA SUFFICIENCY PROBLEMS.
(15-20 questions) Some population prob with some data given followed by 5 questions.
(20-25 questions) FAMILY RELATIONS problem with some conditions followed by 5 questions.
(25-30 questions) Some problems which can be solved using VENN diagrams.(refer VERBAL REASONING from CAT material).
(1-5 questions) Reading Comprehension.
(6-10 questions) Reading Comprehension.
(10-20 questions) A paragraph with a missing statement which should be selected from the options given below.
(20-30 questions) A statement in which some part is highlighted and we should choose the appropriate substitute for that from the options .
(30-40 questions) Inferences from passages (RS AGARWALS VERBAL AND NON VERBAL REASONING).
We received paper with old pattern? and I m posting it anyway.. in case it helps.. but there s no guarantee about the pattern? so be prepared for both?
1) Azhar scores 26 runs less than Dravid, Dravid scores these many more than Jadeja, and so on for 5 players?.And were asked to find total runs scored.
Simple Equations lead to individual runs of players and answer was deduced..
It came 338 in our case? (3 marks)
2) There are three triplets to a couple: Annie, Fanny and Danny. The couple finds dirty footprints on the floor of kitchen. All of them have same foot size, so they ask them who did it. To which they replied:
Annie: I didn?t do it
Fanny: Danny did it
Danny: Fanny is not lying
Out of three kids, only one of them is saying truth.
Whose footprints were on the floor??? (4 marks)
3) A guy has got some x bucks with him?.. gives half of it plus 2 to some shop?. Again gives the half of the remaining plus five to some other shop? and finally he has Rs.5 remaining? find x..
ANS: I got it 44..(check it)
4) Trains start simultaneously from station X and station Y and heads towards each other? if 5 hours is the time to reach the other station, how many trains pass by each one??
ANS: I got it 9 hours (check this too)
5) There are five persons in an office in the post of buyer, clerk, footwalker, manager,cashier. Allen, Benett, Clark, Ewinger, Davis holds the post. Among the 5 two have their lunch time from 11:30 - 12:30 and the rest have it in 12:30 - 1:30
Mrs Allen and Mrs Benett are sisters.
Cashier and clerk share their lunch among themselves.
Two Bachelors share their rooms.
Davis and Ewinger do not face each other from the day Davis reported Ewinger to the Manager when he returned from lunch and found out that Ewinger has already left for lunch before time. --> 8 marks
6) Find the next term of the series:a) 1,2,3,5,16,__b) 1,2,3,8,__,224
a) 231 (2^2 - 1^2 = 3, 3^2 - 2^2 =5, ......16^2 - 5^2 = 231)
b)27 (2*1+1=3, 3*2+2=8, 8*3+3=27)
7) no divisible by 3,4,5,7 &is less than 500. (question s asked in some other way) (ANS:420) 3marks
8) find a taxi no. which leaves one as remainder with 2,3,4,5,6 and is divisible by 11..
9) X Y Z X Y Z + A B AND - A B --------------- --------------- C D E F B G A Find X,Y,Z,G.
Ans: 9 4 5 9 4 5 + 7 8 AND - 7 8 --------------- --------------- 1 0 2 3 8 6 7
X=9, Y=4, Z=5, G=6.
10) someones driving a car.. sees a mile stone with a two digit no. on it (km)? after one hour sees a mile stone with the same digits but in reversed order? again after one hour he sees the no. back again wid a 0 in the middle.. find the speed of the car..
Whatever the pattern .. the interview s going to be the same? and the only thing that?s going to impress them s your ATTITUDE? so make sure u r CONFIDENT, SPONTANEOUS, ACTIVE and CHEERFUL throughout the interview, no matter how hard the things go?
And have with yourself some hard core data about the company?
Interview s really cool? and there s nothing to worry about it? I cleared the written, faced the interview (did it fairly well I guess) and is now waiting for my results?and I m telling u.. all that matters s your strong DESIRE and WILL POWER and nothing can stop u from getting into the company?
WISH U GOOD LUCK? JINARD.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.