Infosys Placement Paper Whole Testpaper MAIT, Delhi-17 Mar 2007
INFOSYS PAPER ON 17th MARCH AT DELHI
There were around 1400 students who appeared for the written test. Out of those, around 260 were selected for the interview. Finally around 100-150 were selected.
There were 2 rounds:-1) Written test which consisted of 2 parts:-
a. Reasoning (30 questions in 40 minutes)
· Puzzle(something like?there were 6 bikes, A,B,C,D,E,F. C was sold atleast before 4 bikes. D was sold immediately after C. B and E were sold atleast before 1 bike. ?etc. There were 5 questions on this puzzle).
· 5 questions on Data Interpretation.
· 5 questions on Data Sufficiency.
· 5 questions on finding odd one out from a given series of 5 figures(very easy).
· Puzzle(tricky one?5 questions based on that).
· 5 questions on syllogism(there were 5 premises given in each ques, and options consisted of a combination of 3 premises. We had to choose the one which was a logical combination out of the given choices).
b.Verbal ability (30 questions in 35 minutes) (very easy paper?ur grammar should be good).
· 2 reading comprehensions with 5 questions each(quite easy, but passages were lengthy, so attempt in the end).
· 10 questions on sentence completion.
· 10 questions on replacing the underlined portion of a sentence with one of the options given.
Firstly, they gave us an application form to fill up. We had to affix a passport size photo n fill up personal details n marks as well as aggregate from 10th to pursuing or qualified course(make sure u write exact percentage n marks). Also, details of eyesight n last major illness/surgery in the last 1 year, n work experience(if any). If u know somebody presently working in Infosys, then u?ll have to provide his name, relation n location where he?s presently working.
2) HR interview
Interview lasted for about 5-7 minutes. There were 15 HR personnels simultaneously interviewing 15 students in different rooms. I was not given any puzzle to solve, but other candidates were asked to solve puzzles(so be prepared for that). Questions that I was asked were:-
· How do ur friends describe u?
· How do ur enemies describe u?
· Tell me something about urself.
· Tell me about some disturbing moments in ur life in last 1 yr.
· Tell me about some happy moments.
· Tell me some news headlines from the next 2 weeks.
· If u win Rs.1 crore lottery, how will u spend that money?
· If u r made the dean of a college, what r the 5 things that u?d like to change in the college?
· What r the books that u?ve read in the last 1 year?(I mentioned reading novels as a hobby in my CV)
· Would u like to ask any question? (make sure u ask a question, that too a genuine one).
In the interview, they just check ur confidence level and ur communication skills, so don?t be nervous and answer questions confidently. If u don?t know the answer, just say u don?t know, don?t panic.
That?s it guys. All the best.Khushboo
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.