Infosys Placement Paper Whole Testpaper Hyderabad-17 Feb 2007
INFOSYS PAPER ON 17th FEBRUARY AT HYDERABAD
This is Asha.shaik (MBA-HR) from Hyderabad. I wanna share my experience with you , regarding the aptitude test conducted in Infosys on 17th Feb?07. I felt it might be helpful to you. I applied for HR Executive.
Before giving all the details I wanna say something to all of u,
The test is not in objective type, its totally fill in the blanks type questions . The main problem is no guessings.
Its totally 35 questions ? I can say its very easy to get through the test if u had minimum knowledge on all the topics,b?coz they covered all the topics .they have changed the pattern.
1-10 : SERIES Each 2M
Eg: 3, 4,7,8,11,__
11-13 CODING & DECODING Each 2M
Eg: If BOY is 37 then FLASH is __
14-18 English Each 2M
Eg: Polite : Rude: Vice : ____
Mutton : Butcher : Bread :___
19-25 : Some mathematical questions (the figures are not accurate ones) I am just trying to give an idea abt the questions. Each 5M
1. If ?x? men complete the work in 10 days , and 6 were not present and they complete the work in 18 days. Totally how many r there? Some thing like this.?
2. Whats the sum of first 30 no?s? (Exact question)
3. The question is Like ---- 53 Tuesdays in anon-leap year. (On probability)
4. 8 men ----- 5 dig holes --- 10 days
? ------ 7 dig holes --- 8 days . Find out the men count. (Figures are not accurate. Plz don?t try for the answers.)
5. Fathers age is 4times of his son. ------------------------------ what was their ages.?
6. X ltr is there, 1/3 is evaporates, ¾ is --------. Exactly how many ltr are there.
26-31 : Arranging the sentences in aproper way. Each 2M
1. Is to err to divine human forgive. (Sorry I didn?t remember all the questions.)
If you r good at English you can easily score in this section.
32-33 Coding & Decoding:
34-35 Mathematical questions.
That?s the end of question paper.
ALL THE BEST to the persons who r trying . If it?s useful well n good. Prepare well . Good Luck.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.