Infosys Placement Paper Whole Testpaper Delhi.-10 Sep 2006
infosys placement paper 10 september 2006at Delhi.Hi friends,
There are 2 Parts of Test, 1. Logical Reasoning 10 puzzles 60 minutes 50 Marks2. English Question 45 question 30minutes 45 Marks
1.[(x)power1/3]+[(x)power1/9]=60 3 marks
ans take .[(x)power1/3]=a then form the eqation a+a(power2)=60
2.a cube is painted in 27 cubes. Find the number of cubes with 8marks
a.3 sides painted
b.2 sides painted
c.1 sides painted
d. no sides painted
3.i participated in a race 1/5th of those who are before me and 5/6th are behind me. Find the total number of participants. 3 marks
Ans : 31
Approach:Let the total number of participants be XSo, [(x-1)/5 + 5(x-1)/6] = X on solving we get the total no. as 31
4.A & B are two friends. Together they go from shopping .A buys a hat and a suit.all together A spends 15 rupees. B buys a hat which costs same as the suit bought buy A. B says to a that?if at all i had bought my hat by spending 1.5 times u spent on buyingh ur hat, we both would have spent the same amount on buying our items(together ie 15 rs)
a.what is cost of hat bought by A
b. the money A & B spent all together. 6marks
Ans (a) 6.4rs
Ans 4 a. lets sayA spent x & y on hat and suit resp.
From the condition we can say B spent y and x-1 rs on hat and dress resp.
From what B told to A we can write
b. total A alone spent =x+y=15.
B spent =y+(x-1)=14
so together they spent 15+14=29 rs
5. There was a long question in which different relations were given like A is younger than B but older than C Some names were assigened toA,B,C..The question was to find the youngest of all. This was very simple. 6marksAns: E(Edward)
6.A man was travelling in a car he saw a milestone with 2 digits after 1 hour he saw another milestone with 2 digits reversed...then he saw another milestone with 2 digits separated by 0.what is the numbers(repeated) 4 marks
ans. 45km/hr miles stones were 16,61 & 106
7.There are A, B, C, D, E, F students they speak one are more than one of english, itali,
french, Spanish, portueges; B, C speak English. But after D joins they have Spanish as
the common language
Spanish is most common language
A, B, E have French as common language
C, E has Italian as common language
3 speak portueges
Out of all 1=all speaks 5 Langs, 1= speaks 4 Langs, 1= speaks 3
Langs, 1= speaks 2 Langs,1= speaks 1 language?
then 4 questions were asked based on above data like
1) A knows which languages? 4 options were given (one can easily get the answer from
the above data and given options)
2) B knows how many languages
a) English, French b)English, French Spanish c)English, French, Spanish Italian
d)English, French, Spanish, Italian,Portugese
3)and 4) I am sorry i forgot 8 Marks
8. A five digit no. whose third digit is one greater than the sum of two digits and the third is double the forth and forth is double of the fifth digit and second is greater than first digit by 5. if we multiply forth and fifth digits we get the third digit. 4marks
9.in a town there are 100 persons. Out of those 70 are bachelor,80 has house, 90 has cars. how many people are bachelor, have car and house . 4 marks
10. 4 maks
1. A simple reading comprehension 6 questions on that.(suggest u to it at the last otherwise not able to attend the rest of the paper)
2. preposition 6 questions.
3. which sentence is correct out of do example ( basic mistakes as comma or full stop, spellings, words having same pronunciation but different meaning eg expect and aspect , a. Their habits complement each other. b. Their habits compliment each other.
4. Select sentence of similar meaning:
5. filling in the correct form of verb.(tense)_
6. filling the blank with the articles
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.