Infosys Placement Paper General - Other Hyderabad-31 Jan 2007
INFOSYS PAPER ON 31st JANUARY AT HYDERABAD
Hai friends there are TWO SECTIONS1) LOGICAL REASONING 30 QUESTIONS 40 MINS2) ENGLISH 40 QUESTIONS 35 MINS
1) puzzle on sequential order type
there are 7 buses p q r s m n o each bus leaves the station at a time they have 4 rounds for each bus? first bus starts at 8:30am next after 45mins..next after 30 mins next after 1hr and next after 35mins?n so on..from Monday to Friday.. on Saturday and Sunday they start at 7:30 each after 1hr time interval. N starts after m but before s . ois the last bus no bus after it. R strts before m but not before p..
so question s on this data was asked.?a) at what time do bus m start on Saturday?b) AT what time o reach on Friday?
Around 5 questions were aske don this.
This sort of questions are found in R.S AGRAWAL VERBAL N NON VERBAL
2) DATA SUFFICENCY: -( 5 QUESTIONS)You have to decide if the information given in the statements is sufficient for answering the problem. Indicate your answer as:a) alone is sufficient to answer the question.b) II alone is sufficient to answer the question.c) either I or II are sufficient to answer the question.d) both are not sufficient to answer the question.e) both are needed to answer the question.
a) are a and b even nos?
a-b=oddb)is x an integer?
Given x^4 is an integer
And x^3-1=03) DATA INTERPRETATION(5 QUESTIONS)
A bar graph was given and questions followed them
Its little time consuming and a bit tough also..practise R.S AGRAWAL DI question4)SERIES QUESTION TO FILL THE SERIES (5 QUESTIONS)
r.s agrawal very useful series type questions
5)LOGICAL PUZZLE (5 QUESTIONS)5 STUDENTS A B C D E F and condition give like a is heavier than b but taler then c, d is taller than b&c ?.so we must find who is tallest ,heaviest?its very easy!
Similar to R.S AGRAWAL PUZZLE QUESTION..
6)LOGIC ARRANGMENT OF SENTENCES
Around 5 -6 statements give u have to find the best logic from the options
Like 5 statements given
1) breakfast is very essential for good health
2) breakfast must have good content of carbohydrates .
3) eggs are good in carbohydrates.
4) Hydrocarbons are also required
5) So egg not good for health
a) 123 b)324 c)451 d)325?so question like this can be solved by reading the statements and the eliminating the options..
SO PREPARE R.S AGRAWAL AS WELL AS CAT TIME MATERIAL IF POSSIBLE..U CAN clear the test..
Its very easy ? 2 passages but easy to solve.. Correction of sentence around 5-6 Fill in the blanks using proper tenses and prepositions type its also quite easy. Some statement given and asked to find the conclusion (4-5) Same type but asked give assumption from those statement..Wating for my interview results which are to be declared after 2-3 weeks. bye
ALL THE BEST?
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.