Infosys Placement Paper General - Other Bangalore-14 Feb 2007
INFOSYS PAPER ON 14th FEBRUARY AT BANGALORE
I do not remember all the questions that were asked in the Interview, but some are here; The new patter is as follows;
40 Minutes for Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Aptitude, Logical, Odd man out, what is the next figure, Venn Diagrams, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
18 Questions ? 15 One mark + 3 Five marks (that is 3 questions with Five Sub-divisions).All questions will have Four Choices and you will have to select one. No negative markings.So totally 30 * 1 mark = 30 Marks. B. 35 Minutes for English ? Correct the Sentences, Fill in the blanks, Reading comprehension etc.32 questions ? 30 One marks + 2 Five Marks (that is 2 questions with Five Sub-divisions).All questions will have Four Choices and you will have to select one. No negative markings.So totally 40 * 1 = 40 Marks.
A few of those questions are as follows;
1. What is the value of M+N?A. (X+M)(X+N)=X^2+5X+MNB. M+N>0
You will have to select from the followingA alone is enoughB alone is enoughA and B are requireA and B cannot give the answer.2. Select the best logical answer;A. Tata Sumo has long lifeB. Tata Suma uses XXX spark plugC. Old spark plugs are weakerD. Some trucks are Tata SumosE. Some trucks are useless (Something like this)
Options, ABE, DEC, AEB etc(best way to solve these problems are to draw a Ven Diagram yourself, if you don?t find it easy, take the options from the answers and select the best logical answer).
3. Select the best logical answer;
Some Cheethas are GaintsSome Gains are weakNot all gaints are week etc
Options, ABE, DEC, AEB etc ?.
(best way to solve these problems are to draw a Ven Diagram yourself, if you don?t find it easy, take the options from the answers and select the best logical answer).
4. A tabular column was given with the Columns as Red, Yellow, Green and total. The Rows as Cube, Cuboids, Cones and Total. Some of the columns were unfilled. You will have to fill up the blank columns with the help of the data. Then answer the five subdivisions in them.
Questions were like, what is the ratio between Red Cubes and Yellow cones? If all Green cones were replaced by yellow cubes, what is the ratio between Yellow cubes and Red Cuboids? Etc.
5. A Diagram was given that looked more like a bluerpint of a house (with dimensions). Some dimensions were missing. The data given was; PQ = 3 and QR = 4. Find the value of PS?
PS = 3PS > 0
A alone is enoughB alone is enoughA and B are requireA and B cannot give the answer.
6. A question where the data is given like, Sunday or Wednesday the exam starts and it is Biology, there are nine papers and none takes place on a single day. One day is declared as holiday in between. Maths comes after Chemistry. Physics is two days after English etc??
Questions were; when did the exam start? When was the holiday? What is the paper after Geography etc???
7. Then some questions like Odd Man out, Some diagrams were given, and what is the next Diagram? Or Which Diagram does not fit in?
There were around Four to five questions like this.
8. Find X;
I am really sorry, I do not remember all the questions. But they were easy provided you are ready to think at that point of time. Please refer tothe other paper "Candidate Experiences ? Bangalore ? 14th Feb 2007" that I have submitted to get the complete details.
English was pretty easy, provided you have a good command over your Spoken language. If not, don?t hesitate to do some English tests with the help of Wren & Martin or some good English exercise book.
Thanks and All the best,Vishwa
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.