Infosys Placement Paper Aptitude - Puzzle MUMBAI -24 Sep 2006
INFOSYS SAMPLE PAPER ON 24thSEMPTEMBER 2006 AT MUMBAI
. I attend Infosys off campus at Syndenham College , Church gate. (Mumbai) I solved 8 puzzles out of 10 but I don?t know why I not cleared the test. English is very easy. By the way I give u all puzzles which I remember.
There approx. 1100 peoples were attended, 240-250 cleared written.
Some tips : If u got mail from Infosys then ur 40% work is over then do only old paper it is more than enough ( at least 40-50 paper) for more logical puzzle read shankutladevi book.
1) Book problem. ? 3 digit comes 61 times when counted the pages of book, so how many pages in the book ( 3 marks)
Ans : 300 Pages
2) i participated in a race 1/3rd of those who are before me and three quarter are behind me. Find the total number of participants in cycle racing. ( 3 marks )
Ans: 13 participates
Approach:Let the total number of participants be X[(x-1)/3 + 3(x-1)/4] = X on solving we get the total no. as 13
3) The temperature of the city when multiplied get to 12 and each day the temperature was distinct find each days temperature.. ( 5 marks)
Ans : 1, 2, 3, -1, -2
1 x 2 x 3 X -1 x -2 = 12
4) Two stations connected by railroad. Trains start every hour from each station to the other, at the same time. A Train takes 5 hours to reach the other station. How many trains will a train meet during its journey?
( 5 marks )
Ans: 19 Trains
Approach : 5 x 4 = 20 -1 = 19 trains
5) In this question u are given three combinations read them carefully
If T is selected than X cannot be selected.
If U is selected than Y has to be selected.
If Z is selected than X has to be selected.
a) Form the combination that is right
Ans : U, V, W, Z,Y
b) If painting T is chosen
Ans : V
Ans : Z or W
d) If the artist chooses painting V
Ans : T is not chosen
( repeated ques frm previous paper plz chk answer of c I hve doubt )
6) clark, jones, mason, smith are 4 ppl. there are 4 professions druggists, grocer, butcher, policeman. find out who is who? ( 8 marks)
a) clark and jones are neighbours and they drive each other to work.
b)jones earns more than mason
c) the police man earns more than the druggists and i "think" the grocer.
d) the policeman does not have a druggists as a neighbour.
e) the butcher walks to work
f)policeman does not meet the grocer until he arrests him for commiting an offence
g) clark beats smith every time they play cricket.
Ans: smith - policeman
clark - druggist
7) The minute hand & hour hand prob. From shankutladevi ( 4 marks )
Ans: gain, 5/11 Min
8) match problem. If A loss match it is equal to matches of B, if A won match it is twice to the matches of B. ( 4 marks)
Ans: A= 3 or B= 2
A=7 or B=5 plz chk
9) repeated ques from previous paper like who will be won ( 3 marks)
Ans : samatha ( as per old paper) but this tym condition is change
So answer Davis is won
10) new problem rank the position of frends . ( 8 marks )
Black ? 1st
Captain ? 2nd
Jones ? 3rd
Red ? 4th
Wild ? 5th ( not sure)
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.