Infosys Placement Paper Aptitude - Puzzle Mount Carmel College, Bangalroe-27 Aug 2006
Answer. 60 Kg.
Volume of blog = pi R2 L
Thickness is doubled and length is reduced by half
So R(final) = 2R
L(final) = L/2
So the new volume will be = pi(4R2)L/2
i.e. = 2pi R2L
so the volume will be doubled and also the weight will be
2.Repeated question of frog climbs 3 ft and fell back 2ft in a day.
How many day will he take to climb over 30 ft well.
XYZ and XYZ
C D E F BGA
then find the value of X,Y,Z ,G
X ? 9 Y - 4 Z - 5 G ? 6
4}A class has 50 students, 26 boys and 24 girls. The principal divided the students in group of 30 and 20.
He doesn?t know the exact no. of boys or girls in the group. But the proportion of no. of boys in group A is more than that of the no. of girls in group B.
Then tell the difference in no. of boys in group A and girls in group B.
The proportion i.e. Ab:Ag> Bb: Bg Thus Ab.Bg>Bb. Ag
Now from hit and trial method we find that Ab Ag Bb Bg
15 15 11 9 Ab. Bg 16 14 10 10 Ab.Bg>Ag.Bb
Thus Ab-Bg = 6
5) given a two digit no. 15. write down a digit before it and after it so that the 4 digit no. so formed can be divisible by 15.how many such combination are possible.(3 marks)
Ans 6. 1155, 4155, 7155, 3150, 6150, 9150
For divisible by 15 in decimal place either there will be 0 or 5 and the sum of the 4 digit should be divisible by 3.
6. A person has 4 enclosures of sheep. Each having different no. of sheeps. Once he counted the no. of sheep in all 4.
In 2nd he counted 255 and write it as @~!. In third counted 183 and write it as !@~.
For the 4th he write ~@! Then what is the no. of sheep in that.
I don?t know the answer of this properly but I had written 78. how plz don?t ask.
7. Miss X likes cold drink very much. And in exchange of 5 empty bottles she get one cold drink. So how many drinks she can have if initially she has 77 bottles.
With exchange of 75 bottles she get 15 drinks so now she had 17 bottles 15 drinks
In exchange of 15 bottles she get 3 drink and left with 5 bottles 3 drinks
In exchange of those 5 bottles she get 1 only 1 drinks
8). There are 3 friends Geoffery, Molly and Hallmann
? I m 22 years old ?, ?molly is 1 year younger than me?, and ?hallmann is two year older than me?
?Geoffery is 23 years old ?,?my and hallmann has 3 years difference in age?,
And one more statement is there
Similarly hallmann has given three statement.
If any of the two statement from each person is true find the age of them.
Geoffery: 23 molly: 22 hallmann : 25
9) it?s a repeated question of 4 girls making fruit salad using 4 fruits etc.
10) after putting the watches back in the evening before the night as the summer ends.
Mr X called his solicitor to fix a meeting in the next morning.
Mr X: we will meet 11 hour after the town hall clock will take 10 secs to strike the hour
Solicitor : doesn?t the town hall clock have 1 sec interval in consecutive strike
Mr X: yes.
So find out at what time they will meet?
Answer 5 am in morning.(plz check out not sure)
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.