Infosys Placement Paper Aptitude - Puzzle Heritage Institute Of Technology, Kolkata-27 Aug 2006
INFOSYS PAPER ON 27th AUGUST 2006 AT HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KOLKATA
1. A wooden log having weight of 60 kg. If d circumference increased 2 times and height decreased by ½ then what will be d weight?
Very easy prob. Take ? (d/2)2h =30
Then find the value of ?d2h/2
2. If we put a no left of 15 then right of 15 then how many 4 digits no can there which r divisible by 15?
Easy prob. Basic concept of making no and divisibility rule
3. A prob. of boy & girl in a class
Superb easy problem I cant remember d prob.
Ans=6 more boys
4. A Tuff puzzles of watch but easy if u thinks in right way. Nothing but the prob. on a watch rang for 11 times and time diff. is 1 sec. in each bell.
Ans=Morning 10 a.m.
5. Four girls Robin, Mandy, Stacy, Erica of four families Miller, Jacob, Flure and Clark prepare four salads using the fruits Apples cherries bananas, grapes. Each girls uses 3 fruits in her salad. No body have the same combination.1) Robin not a Miller girl uses apples.2) Miller and Mandy uses apples and cherries.3) Clark uses cherries and grapes but Flure uses only one of them.4) Erica is neither Clark nor Flure.Then 4 questions asked.1. Which is Robin?s family:a. Miller b. Jacob c. Flure d. Clark
2. Which fruit is not used by Mandy?
a. Cherriesb. Grapesc. Applesd. Bananas
Solve it urself. There r 2 more problems on it
Answers are: A, B, C, A (200% sure)
6. There are three people Mary, John, Hallman. The three are celebrity and they are invited in an interview where they tell their ages only one says the truth. Question is changed by language but same
U need 2 get their age
Mary says I m younger than Hallman
I am only 21
Hallman says that John is the oldest but I am 3 year older than Mary
I am 26
John says I am not the youngest but I am not elder than Hallman
John is lying
Ans. I got 21, 23, 24 but my friend got it 22, 23, 25
7. U can get 1 bottle Pepsi by get the lower portion of Pepsi bottle of 5 like this I cant recall proper language. Then there r 77 bottle empty Pepsi bottle then how many Pepsi bottle can u make. Nothing but cigarette butt prom of Sakuntala Devi.
8. A frog fall down in a well but it never gives up hopes. It is trying to get out. It can come up 3ft in day but fall down 2 ft at night. In how many days it can get out. D depth of d well is 30 feet.
Ans: 28 days.
9. X Y Z X Y Z + A B AND - A B --------------- --------------- C D E F B G A Find X, Y, Z, and G.
Ans: 9 4 5 9 4 5 + 7 8 AND - 7 8 --------------- --------------- 1 0 2 3 8 6 7
X=9, Y=4, Z=5, G=6.
10. A toughest prob. By mixing on critical reasoning & series in our center nobody can solve that. A man has 4 areas of sheep. In 1st area there r 75 so he denote it by @!~. nxt it has 25 he denote it by ~@!, in 3rd it has 183 he denote it by !@~, And last 1 he denote it by ~!@ so how many sheep r there in last area. I cant recall it properly but like this. Nobody can solve this.
The English portion is very easy but tke time so dnt neglect it
Out of 650 we r 40 person get clear for interview.
I am a chemical engg. So they ask me abt Re no. & reflux ratio, bouncy force, Gravitanal force relation. An implimentaion on Newton ?s 1st law of motion.
Some geography Gk, Alots abt global warming
Tell us abt ur family background. Relation between ur Family and Infosys family
Tell the relation btn playing football and infy
Tell ab Infy
Inter view panel for me there r 2 person near abt age of 50 .Their expression is always same like sleeping person. I cant get any expression frm them . But my friend?s interview is very cool. They interact with him very much. Ask him for a LR. Nobody except me get a question frm technical back ground. Now I am looking positively for d result and pray 2 God.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.