Infosys Placement Paper Aptitude - Puzzle Al-Ameen Public School, Cochin-19 Aug 2006
I attended the Infy test on 19th of August ..
The pattern was the same?
Questions were repeated..
Be prepared with all the questions listed on this site..
It helped me a lot?Do at least 20 question papers?do it ur own..dont look for the answers first..
Iam listing out those questions..
1) In a game of cricket azahar scored 28 less than dravid.and sachin scored 72 more than Azahar.the total runs made by Azahar and robin are 94.robin scored 26 more than zadeja.dravid scored 26 more than robin. What is the score?Ans: 338
Make some equations ..based on the above datas n solve it?its an easy one..
2) Reema and Mona went to shopping, they had spent half of the money plus Rs.2 in butcher shop, then they had gone to xxx spent half of the remaining +Rs.5.then they went to bakery and spent half of the remaining amount. finally Rs.5 was left with them. how many rupees did they carry.
Equations will tell the answer..
3) Two train starts from two town for each hour. it takes 5hours to reach other town. how many trains does the train come across.
Not sure ..i think 19 is the correct 1 as somebody told b4..
4) XYZ and XYZ
C D E F BGA
then find the value of X,Y,Z ,G
X - 9
Y - 4
Z - 5
G - 6
5) There are five persons in an office in the post of buyer, clerk, floorwalker, manager,cashier. Allen, Benett, Clark, Ewinger, Davis holds the post.1. Among the 5 two have their lunch time from 11:30- 12:30 and the rest have it in 12:30 -1:302. Mrs Allen and Mrs Benett are sisters.3. Cashier and floorwalker share their lunch among themselves.4. Cashier and clerk share Bachelors rooms. 5. Davis and Ewinger doesn't face each other from the day Davis reported Ewinger to the Manager when he returned from lunch and found out that Ewinger has already left for lunch before time.Ans: Draw 1 table?.rows.r the names.columns are the positions..then put cross marks on each box according to the questions?2nd and 4th condition implies that Allen and bennett cant b Cashier n Clerk as they r married..like this u can solve this do it once b4 u go4 the test.. Davis :Buyer Clark :CashierAllen: ManagerBenett:ClerkEwinger:Floorwalker
6) A couple had triplets - Annie, Fannie and Danny. One of them broke a drum with flour in it and there were foot-prints all around the kitchen-floor. The parents could not tell to whom those footprints belonged coz all of them wore same shoes. Then they asked their children who did it. Annie said "I didn't do it". Fannie said "Danny did it". Danny said "Fannie is lying". Only one of them spoke truth while the other 2 were lying. Whose the culprit?Ans: Annie. Draw truth table like rows r names .colum t & f(true or false)..write FFT,TTF and FTF.n u?ll get the correct answer..
7) )1,2,3,5,16,_____?Ans:231(not sure..)b)1,2,3,8,--?,224Ans:27(2*1+1?3*2+2?8*3+3?..27*8+8?)
8) A man starts from XYZ city and drives a constant speed. After some time he sees a milestone with two digits written on it. after he drives for an hour, he sees another milestone with the same digits, but in reversed order. After another hour of journey, he sees another milestone with original digits but with a zero between them.
What was the speed of his car if milestones show kilometers?
Ans: 45 k.m/hr?..number is 15..
9) A man asked a taxi driver his number to which he replied:
If you divide my taxi no with 2,3,4,5 or 6, it leaves a remainder 1, but it is completely divisible by 11. And there?s no other taxi driver in the city having a smaller number than my taxi who can say the same.
What was his taxi no??
10) There were less than 500 students in a school. one-third of the number of students in the school was a whole number and so were one-fourth , one-fifth and one-seventh of students in the school. What's the total no of students in the school?
Ans : 3x4x5x7 = 420 very simple. take lcm of all those numbers
Engilsh section is very easy don worry abt that?.
Interview..it was very simple?he asked 1 puzzle?.in 100k.m stretch u hav to place lamp posts at each n every 1 k.m ..so how many lamp posts u required?
Ans: 101..(including the 1st 1 and the last 1).
B cool n confident..
That?s the key I think?iam waiting for my results..
I hope..u?ll pray 4 me?..
Thanks to freshers world n all the friends for those papers?
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.