Infosys Placement Paper Aptitude - Puzzle -
1. There are 4 married couples out ofwhich 3 a group isneeded . Butther should not be his of her spouse .How nmany groups are possible ? Ans 32
2.In the 4 digits 1,2,3,4 how many 4 digited numbers are possible which are divisable by 4? Repetetions are
allowed Ans 64
3. Twow men are goingalong a trackf rail in the opposite direction. One goods train crossed the first person in 20 sec.
After 10 min the train crossed the other person who is commingin opposite direction in 18 sec .Afterthe train
haspassed, when thetwo persons will meet? Approx 72min check it once.
4. Theno. of children > adults . Theno .of adults the no .of boys . The no.of boys > no. of girls .The no.of girls >
no.of familyi conditions
1.No family is without a child
2 Every girl has atleast one brotherand sister . Ans c>a>b>g>f; 9 6 5 4 3 .
6.There are4 boys Anand ,Anandya ,Madan and Murali with nicmnames perich ,zomie ,drummy and madeena not in thesame order Some com=nditons
Ans Anand : Perich Anandya: drummy , Madan : Zombie ,murali: Madeena
7. Thereare2diomans ,1 spadeand1 club and 1ace and also 1king ,1 jack and 1 aceare arranged in a straight line
1.The king is at third place
2.Theleft of jack is a heart and itsright is king
3. No two red colours arein consequtive.
4.The queensareseperated by two cards. Write the orderor which suits (hearts ,clubs )and names(jacks
8. Writeeach statementis true or false 8M 1.The sum of the1st three statements and the2nd false statement
givesthe true statement. 2.The no.oftrue statements falsestatement 3. The sum of2nd true statement and 1st
falsestatement gives the first true statement. 4. Thereareatmost 3 falsestatements 5.There is no two
consequtive true statements 6.If this containsonly 1-5 statements ,theanswer of this is sameasthe an answer of
the following question
9.Question on Venn diagram. All handsome are also fair skinned Sme musularsare fair skinned Some musculars are also handsom All lean are also muscular Some lean are also fair skinned. All rich man inot fair skinned but all rich manare handsome Some questions follows.
10 There are 3 pileseach containe 10 15 20 stones. There are A,B,C,D,F,G and h persons .One man can catch
upto four stones from any pile. The last manwho takeswill win. If first A starts next B. and so on who will
win? Ans May be F
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.