Infosys Placement Paper Aptitude - Puzzle -
1a) be * be = acb ,a,b,c,e are non zero numbers find b,e. ans) b=1 e=9
2) a,b,c,d,e are having numerical values. there are some conditions given
a) a=c <===> b!=e
b) difference between a and c as same as difference between c and b as same as difference between a and
c) c<a and c> then find a,b,c,d,e
3) There are six cards in which it has two king cards. all cards are urned down and two cards are opened
a) what is the possobility to get at least one king.
b) what is the possibility to get two kings.
4) A person went to a shop and asked for change for 1.15paise. but he said that he could not only give change for
one rupee. but also for 50p,25p,10p and 5p. what were the coins he had ans) 1-->50 4--->10p 1--->25p
5) There are 3 nurses and they work altogether only once in a week. no nurse is called to work for 3 consecutive
days. nurse 1 is off on tueseday,thursday and sunday nurse 2 is off on saturday. nurse 3 is off on thursday,sunday.
no two nurses are off more than once a week. find the day on which all the 3 nurses were on work.
6) there are 5 persons a,b,c,d,e and each is wearing a block or white cap on his head. a person can see the caps of
the remaining 4 but can't see his own cap. a person wearing white says true and who wears block
i) a says i see 3 whites and 1 block
ii) b says i see 4 blocks
iii) e says i see 4 whites
iiii) c says i see 3 blocks and 1 white. now find the caps weared by a,b,c,d and e
7) there are two women, kavitha and shamili and two males shyam, aravind who are musicians. out of these four one
is a pianist, one flutist, violinist and drummer.
i) across aravind beats pianist
ii) across shyam is not a flutist
iii) kavitha's left is a pianist
iiii) shamili's left is not a drummer
v) flutist and drummer are married.
8) 1/3 ed of the contents of a container evaporated on the 1 st day. 3/4 th of the remaining contents of the container
evaporated the second day. what part of the contents of the container are left at the end of the second day.
9) a man covered 28 steps in 30 seconds but he decided to move fast and covered 34 steps in 18 seconds. how
many steps are there on the escalator when stationary.
10) all fair skinned, rich, handsome, muscular, lean and employed are tall men
1) all lean men are muscular.
2) no fairskinned person who is not rich is handsome.
3) some muscular men are handsome.
4) all handsome are fairskinned.
5) no person who is neither fair skinned nor muscular is enplyed.
6) we unable to recall this condition and question also incomplete.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.