Infosys Placement Paper Aptitude - Puzzle -
All otheres were more or less of the same model but different qs. This is just to give U an idea.
1)A,B,C,D,E related.4 of them made these statements each.
i)C is my son in law's brother.
ii)B is my father's brother.
iv)A is my brother's wife.
who made these statements?(person mentioned is one of A,B,C,D,E)(10 marks).
2)e means belong.
All members of D e A.
Not all members of D e E.
Not all members of A e D.
All members of C e both A and B.some questions are asked about relatio n.use venn diagram.(5 marks).
3)complete the table.
Played won lost draw goals goal for against
A 2 2 1
B 2 1 2 4
C 2 3 7 A,B,C are 3 hockey teams .(2 marks).
4) A says Party was held on :Thursday ,May 8th. B says Party was held on :Tuesday,May 10th. C says party was held on :Friday ,June 8th. Given April 1 st was Tuesday.one of A,B,C says 1 correct.one says 1 wrong.and one was completely wrong of date,Month and day. Find the Day the party held. (5marks).
5) A ship is away from the shore by 180 miles.A plane is travelling at 10 times speed of the ship.How long from the shore will they meet? (2marks)
6) Every station in N railroad issue everyother station's ticket. some stations are added.Now they have to issue 46 more tickets. say the No.of stations after and before added.(5 marks).
7) 3 persons say these statements. A says either Democratic or liberal wins the elections. B says Democratic wins.C says neither democratic nor liberal wins the election.of these only one is wrong.who wins the election? (5 marks).
8) A clock showing 6 o'clock takes 30 secs to strike 6 times.How long will it take to strike 12 at midnight?Ans.66 secs.(2marks)
9) Only boys aged > 16 wear coats. Boys aged 15 go to watch football.some more statements are given. What can be said about those who are watching football ? (age and costume) (5 marks).
10) There are 3 societies A,B,C having some tractors each. A Gives B and C as many tractors as they already have.
After some days B gives A and C as many tractors as they have. After some days C gives A and B as many tractors as they have. Finally each has 24 tractors.what is the original No.of tractors each had in the beginning? Ans.A -39. B- 21. C- 12.(7 marks).
11) 4,5 statements.From that find the answer.(7 marks). Reference books
1.) Puzzles and teasers by summer's
2.) Shakuntala Devi. (puzzles).
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.