How Is The Fluid That Fills The Nucleus Called

  • 9 Jan, 2012

    The aqueous fluid that fills the nuclear region is called karyolymph, or nucleoplasm. In the fluid there are proteins, enzymes and other important substances for the nuclear metabolism.

    Comments Received:
    Please give your suggestions and feedback:

2009-2016 All rights reserved.