ECIL Placement Paper Technical - Other Mumbai-25 Dec 2010
Sorry friend I remembered only 22 questions but you read all fundamentals I'm waiting for result.
1. Suppose the time to service a page fault is on the average 10 milliseconds, while a memory access takes 1 microsecond. Then a 99.99% hit ratio results in average memory access time of. (a) 1.9999 milliseconds (b) 1 millisecond (c) 9.999 microseconds (d) 1.9999 microseconds
2 Linked lists are not suitable for which of the following problems? (a) Insertion sort (b) Binary search (c) Radix sort (d) Polynomial manipulation
5. void main()
6. What does TNS stand for?
7. What are the differences between 8085 and 8006 microprocessor?
8. How many minimum number of NAND gates are required to realise OR gates?
9. How many minimum node required for a B+ tree
12. B+ Trees and B Trees use a "fill factor" to control the growth and the shrinkage. A 50% fill factor would be the minimum for any B+ or B tree. As our example we use the smallest page structure. This means that our B+ tree conforms to the following guidelines.
13. A clock signal with a period of 1's is applied to the input of an enable gate. The output must contain six pulses. How long must the enable pulse be active?
Enable must be active for 0 s.
Enable must be active for 3 s.
Enable must be active for 6 s.
Enable must be active for 12 s.
14. Which one the first interact with the machine in microprocessor
15. Class A ip address is 126.96.36.199 & class B ip address is 188.8.131.52 then find out max ip address
18. Polymorphism used for
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.