CTS Placement Paper Aptitude - General -
1. A says " the horse is not black". B says " the horse is either brown or grey." C says " the hoese is brown" At least one is telling truth and atleast one is lying. Tell the colour of horse.
2. A son and father go for boating in river upstream. After rowing for 1 mile son notices the hat of his father's hat is falling in the river. After 5 min., he tells his father that his hat has fallen. So, they turn around and are able to pick the hat at the point from where they began boating after 5 min. Tell the speed of river.
Ans: 6 miles/hr
3 A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 where each letter represent a number from 1 to 9. Find out what does letter D and G represent if letter A= 4.(8marks)< /FONT>
Ans:D= 5 G=1
4. Argentina had football team of 22 player of which captain is from Brazilian team and goalkeeper from European team. For remainig players, they have picked 6 from argentinan and 14 from european. Now for a team of 11 they must have goalkeeper and captain so out of 9 now, they plan to select 3 from argentinian and 6 from European. Find out no. of possibilities available for it. (2 marks)
Ans: 160600 (ie 6C3 * 14C6)
5. Three thives were caught stealing sheep, mule and camel. A says " B had stolen sheep " C says " B had stolen mule" B says he had stolen nothing. the one who had stolen horse is speaking truth. the one who had stolen camel is lying . Tell who had stolen what? (5 marks)
Ans: A- camel B- mule C- horse
6. A group of friends goes for dinner and gets bill of Rs 2400 . Two of them says that they have forgotten their purse so remaining make an extra contribution of Rs 100 to pay up the bill. Tell the number ofperson in that group. (3 marks)
Ans: 8 persons
7. In a colony, there are some families. Each of them have children but different in numbers.
Following are conditions: a) Number of adults = Number of sons = Number of daughters = Number of families. b) Each sister must have atleast one brother and should have at the most 1 sister. c) Number of children in one family exceeds the sum of no of children in the rest families.
Tell the number of families.(5 marks)
Ans: 3 families
8. There are 6 people W,H,M,C,G,F who are murderer , victim , judge , police, witness, hangman. There was no eye-witness only circumtancial witness. The murderer was sentenced to death. Read following statement and determine who is who. ( 8 marks)
1. M knew both murderer and victim. 2. Judge asked C to discribe murder incident. 3. W was last to see F alive. 4. Police found G at the murder site. 5. H and W never met.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.