Capgemini Placement Paper Whole Testpaper S.I.E.S GST ,Nerul (Navi Mumbai)-11 Jun 2010
Hi guys, I am Vivekraj Nair(EXTC)from S.I.E.S GST & i would like to share wid you my experience in this test.Most important thing b4 goin 4 dis test is dat have a thorough look @ da previous test papers.cos der is a high probability of repetition of previous years papers in the aptitude test section(written test). The aptitude test comprised of 2 sections of 25 questions each i.e quant n analytical section.Now in our case der was even negative marking(1/4th).Right answers will fetch u 1mk.Cutoff was 10mks in each section.So be calculative wen u opt 2 answer all questions.(majority repeated in 2nd section).In all there were 3 stages in dis test n around 240 students came 2 dis pooled campus recruitment.Only 12 out which were placed wid dis organisation.The 3 stages were:
3)HR & TECH interview
Written test- 1.) Quantitative 25 questions
2.) Analytical 25 questions it is very easy all questions are repeated just check the questions in my previous mail or just check in net. Cut of is
10 marks in aptitude
10 marks in reasoning I remember all questions. But I have to prepare for my placements. So I will write other questions later.
Quantitative questions as I remember
1 ,27,125,?,729,1331.Find da no missing in dis sequence.
1^3, 3^3,5^3, 7^3, 9^3???.
2) 7, 19,31,43, ? , 77,89,101
Hint: add 12 to each
3) y w v t r p n
Find next letter
4) There is a rectangular Garden whose length and width are 60m X 20m.There is a walkway of uniform width around garden. Area of walkway is 516m^2. Find width of walkway.
a)1 b) 2 c)3 d)4
6) If a certain sum of money at SI doubles itself in 5 yrs then what is the rate?
a)5% b) 10% c)25% d)20%
Ans: 20% check answer
7) Fresh Grapes contain 90% water by wt. Dried grapes contain 20% water by %age. What will b wt of dried grapes when we begin with 20 kg fresh grapes?
8. A man engaged a servant on a condition that he?ll pay Rs 90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price of turban is
Rs 10 / 19 / 0 / 55
9). The sum of six consecutive odd nos. is 888. What is the average of the nos.?
i. 147 ii. 148 iii. 149 iv. 146
10. In a race from pt. X to pt Y and back, Jack averages 30miles/hr to pt Y and 10 miles/hr back to pr X.Sandy averages 20 miles/hr in both directions. If Jack and Sandy start race at same tym, who?ll finish 1st
Jack/Sandy/they tie/Impossible to tell
11. A man engaged a servant on a condition that he?ll pay Rs 90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price of turban is
12. Three wheels make 36, 24, 60 rev/min. Each has a black mark on it. It is aligned at the start of the qn. When does it align again for the first tym? 14/20/22/5 sec
13. If 1= (3/4)(1+ (y/x) ) then i. x=3y ii. x=y/3 iii. x=(2/3)y iv. None
Direction for Qn 15-18
An employee has to allocate offices to 6 staff members. The offices are no. 1-6. the offices are arranged in a row and they are separated from each other by dividers>hence voices, sounds and cigarette smoke flow easily from one office to another
Miss R needs to use the telephone quite often throughout the day. Mr. M and Mr. B need adjacent offices as they need to consult each other often while working. Miss H is a senior employee and his to be allotted the office no. 5, having the biggest window.
Mr D requires silence in office next to his. Mr. T, Mr M and Mr. D are all smokers. Miss H finds tobacco smoke allergic and consecutively the offices next to hers are occupied by non-smokers. Unless specifically stated all the employees maintain an atmosphere of silence during office hrs.
15) The ideal candidate to occupy office farthest from Mr. B will be
i. Miss H ii. Mr. M iii. Mr. T iv. Mr. D
16) The three employees who are smokers should be seated in the offices
i. 1 2 4 ii. 2 3 6 iii. 1 2 3 iv. 1 2 3
17) The ideal office for Mr. M would be
i. 2 ii. 6 iii. 1 iv. 3
18) In the event of what occurrence within a period of one month since the assignment of the offices would a request for a change in office be put forth by one or more employees?
i. Mr D quitting smoking
ii. Mr. T taking over duties formally taken care of by Miss R
iii. The installation of a water cooler in Miss H?s office
iv. Mr. B suffering from anemia
Direction for Qn 24-25
24) Elle is 3 times older than Zaheer. Zaheer is ½ as old as Waheeda. Yogesh is elder than Zaheer. What is sufficient to estimate Elle?s age?
i. Zaheer is 10 yrs old
ii. Yogesh and Waheeda are both older than Zaheer by the same no of yrs.
iii. Both of the above
iv. None of the above
25) Which one of the following statements can be inferred from the info above
i. Yogesh is elder than Waheeda
ii. Elle is older than Waheeda
iii. Elle?s age may be less than that of Waheeda
GD: Out of th 240 only 37 cleard 2 da GD.Finally after giving so many apti's i made it 2 my maiden GD.Here v were divided in2 groups of arnd 8-10.Myn was 2nd grp n our topic was "Should India be divided into smaller states" It was an easy topic where i had my fair share of views n opinions.Please try 2 be the part of GD as an active member as its an elimination round.In my gropu arnd 4-5 made it 2 next round.Overall 24 students were selected after dis elimination round onto the Interviews.
Interview(HR & TECHNICAL): I was glad 2 now make it 2 my maiden interview.It was a HR cum Technical interview.To start wid i introduced myself.The interviwer was really nice person who never made me feel da stress @ nypoint.Me being an Elex & telecom student he started wid asking me da diff between GSM n CDMA.Den askd me my fav sub in EXTC. He then gave me a pblm wid a block of no's n asked me to draw an algorithm to obtain the highest no from da block wid its square root being an integer.I xplaind my logic 2 him like.I think he was convinced wid it.Then he proceeded wid my resume n asked me sum general things regarding my diploma n my inplant training in L&T Automations. Finally he asked me sum HR questions.Havin won few quiz competitions he askd me my fav area in dat.I replied History.Then he shooted wid sum world history questions in deep...thnx 2 gods grace i rem n answerd all those he asked me.He den askd me if i had 2 kno more about the organisation.(Watever u say u know jst make sure dat u know dem very well) Finally my 30 mins long maiden interview finished.I was quite confident but still nervous abt da results.Then arnd 9.pm HR person(mam) came wid da list n said here are da names of da selected candidates......n 1st name is Vivekraj Nair.....i still cant fgt dat moment....it was trully a wonderful day in my lyf.I would like to thank all my frnds n faculties who made dat day possible 4 me n most important is freshers world...thank u very much guys.Hope dis xperience of myn fetch u sumthin 4 ur venture.So all da best frnds just believe in urselves n ur abilities n always keep faith in the almighty till da end.
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.