Can?t I Do The Work Myself

  • 14 Mar, 2012

    It?s OK to visit the hardware shop and buy the switch you like the look of. But you need a licensed electrician to complete the work. A licensed electrician will issue a certificate to show the work complies with building standards. That way your property won?t be devalued or insurance issues crop up in the event of a problem.

    Comments Received:
    Please give your suggestions and feedback:

2009-2016 All rights reserved.