ADP Placement Paper Whole Testpaper -
a)Aptitude-15 Questions 15 Markss
b)Reasoning-15 Questions 15Marks
c)Computer Knowledge-10 Questions 10 Marks
d)Verbal ability-5 Questions 5 Marks
a) Aptitude-15 Questions 15 Marks
1. One year ago, the ratio of Vinay?s and Sinoy?s age was 6: 7 respectively. Four years hence, this ratio would become 7: 8. How old is Sinoy ?
2. How much water must be added to 60 litres of milk at 1 ½ litres for Rs. 2 So as to have a mixture worth Rs.10 2/3 a litre ?
3. The volume of a wall, 5 times as high as it is broad and 8 times as long as it is high, is 12.8 cu. metres. Find the breadth of the wall.
4. Water flows into a tank 200 m x 160 m through a rectangular pipe of 1.5m x 1.25 m @ 20 kmph . In what time (in minutes) will the water rise by 2 metres?
5. Find the cost of carpeting a room 13 m long and 9 m broad with a carpet 75 cm wide at the rate of Rs. 12.40 per square metre
Ans- Rs. 1934.40.
6. The length of a rectangle is twice its breadth. If its length is decreased by 5 cm and breadth is increased by 5 cm, the area of the rectangle is increased by 75 sq. cm. Find the length of the rectangle
7. What value will replace the question mark in each of the following equations?
(i) ? - 1936248 = 1635773 (ii) 8597 - ? = 7429 ? 4358
8. Evaluate : (i) 986 x 237 + 986 x 863 (ii) 983 x 207 - 983 x 107
9. Which of the following are prime numbers?
(i) 241 (ii) 337 (iii) 391 (iv) 571
10. An unbiased die is tossed .find the probability of getting a multiple of 3
11. Two dice are thrown together .What is the probability that the sum of the number on the two faces is divided by 4 or 6
11. Two cards are drawn at random from a pack of 52 cards.what is the probability that either both are black or both are queen?
12. A dog takes 4 leaps for every 5 leaps of a hare but 3 leaps of a dog are equal to 4 leaps of the hare. Compare their speeds.
13. While covering a distance of 24 km, a man noticed that after walking for 1 hour and 40 minutes, the distance covered by him was 5 of the remaining distance. What was his speed in metres per second?
14. A and B can do a piece of work in 18 days; Band C can do it in 24 days A and C can do it in 36 days. In how many days will A, Band C finish it together and separately?
15. 45 men can complete a work in 16 days. Six days after they started working, 30 more men joined them. How many days will they now take to complete the remaining work?
Reasoning-15 Questions 15Marks
1. If KEDGY is coded as EKDYG then how will LIGHT be coded ?
(E) None of these
Ans : (C)
2. If Rajdoot is coded as Car, Car as Aeroplane, Aeroplane as Train, Train as Bus, then by which vehicle can you reach your destination in least time? .
Ans : (B)
3. If '245' means?'Art and Talent' in a certain code language, '316' means? 'Callous to Generous', '147' means? 'Callous and Polite' then what is the code used for 'to' ?
(A) Only 3
(B) Only 1
(C) 3 or 6
(D) Only 6
4. In a certain code language '579' means?'Kanchan is soft-spoken', '694' means??Soft-spoken beautiful pure', '473' means??Ganga is pure', then what is the code used for 'Kanchan' ?
(D) Can?t be determined
5. In a certain code language '765' means?'Man Illness Hard-working', '478' means?'Illness Hard Blood-Pressure', '826' means?'Blood-pressure Lazy Hard-working', then
(I) For which word code '8' has been used?
Ans : (D)
6. Which code has been used for ?Hardworking??
(D) 6 or 5
(E) 7 or 5
7. If 'KRN' means?'Callous collission life', 'RTP' means?'Life very sad', 'NPD' means?'Collission sad future' then what is the code used for 'Callous' ?
(D) Cannot be determined
8. If UDOMETER is coded as DUMOTERE then how will SUBLEASE be coded?
9. If Sand is coded as Brick, Brick as House, House as Temple, Temple as Palace then where do you worship?
Ans : (A)
10. In a certain code language '123' means??Mahendra is Able', '345' means?'Sunita is unlucky', '526' means?'Mahendra was unlucky', then what is the code used for unlucky?
(D) Can not be determined
Ans : (E)
Ans- 9 of Clubs
Ans-Hand pointing to 5
1. A device or system not directly connected to the CPU is
E. None of the above
2. A large computer designed to handle complex scientific calculations
A. may use only a firmed word-length storage approach
B. will likely require a character addressable storage unit
C. must use fixed length words of four character each
D. will not use numbered address locations
3. Most important advantage of an IC is its
A. Easy replacement in case of circuit failure
B. Extremely high reliability
C. Reduced cost
D. Low power consumption
4. A computer assisted method for the recording and analyzing of existing or hypothetical systems is
A. Data transmission
B. Data flow
C. Data capture
D. Data processing
5. What could cause a fixed disk error.
A. No-CD installed
B. bad ram
C. slow processor
D. Incorrect CMOS settings
6. A 6xx indicates a problem with the:
A. floppy drive
B. hard drive
D. CD ROM
E. All of the above
7. A sound card typically uses which IRQ?
E. it doesn't use an IRQ
8. The brain of any computer system is
D. Control unit
9. Serial access memories are useful in applications where
A. data consists of numbers
B. short access time is required
C. each stored word is processed differently
D. data naturally needs to flow in and out in serial form
10. Which of the following translate back from machine code something resembling the source language
1. choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
2. Find the correctly spelt words.
3. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it
A. The Indian radio
B. which was previously controlled by the British rulers
C. is free now from the narrow vested interests.
D. No error.
4. Choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive/Active voice.
They greet me cheerfully every morning.
A. Every morning I was greeted cheerfully.
B. I am greeted cheerfully by them every morning.
C. I am being greeted cheerfully by them every morning.
D. Cheerful greeting is done by them every morning to me.
5. Select the pair which has the same relationship.
One topic will be given to write in 10 Minutes
2009-2016 downloadmela.com. All rights reserved.